Reminder: School Physicals and Immunizations Due Soon!
For Important Information, See This!
Located at 672 Silas Dean Highway, Wethersfield, CT 06109 and 856 Cromwell Ave, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
Why Kathy's Urgent Care?
When you don’t need to go to the ER for a life-threatening situation or when your doctor can’t see you, come to Kathy’s Urgent Care for:
- Expert medical care when you need it.
- Convenient weekend and evening hours.
- Less wait time and expense than the ER.
- Prompt physical exams for immigration, employment, DOT, school, sports.
- On-site X-rays, lab tests, vaccinations, sutures, casting, respiratory treatment, and more.
- We accept CT Husky (Medicaid), Medicare and most insurance plans.
Kathy’s Urgent Care provides high quality, compassionate, urgent medical care to improve patients’ lives and their local communities in the Greater Hartford region.
Request an appointment
Ready to take the next step for better healthcare? Kathy's Urgent Care is here to give you the service you deserve. Walk-in today.
Services: Illnesses & Injuries
We treat the following non-life-threatening conditions: Allergies and allergic reactions, asthma, broken bones, sprains, dislocations, low back pain, burns, bites, foreign bodies, colds, flu, cuts, bruises, wounds, infections, migraines, mononucleosis, strep, bronchitis, eye and ear infections, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting.
Most insurance plans accepted, including Husky (Medicaid) & Medicare.
If you are not insured, we expect payment at the time of your visit. If you cannot pay at the time of your visit, please discuss your situation with our staff.